Saturday 11 January 2014

Things I won't do in 2014! aka: New years resolutions.

Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen a resolution through the year. I normally last around 1 hour-6 days before giving up. I think last years were to stop social networking and work harder on my old blog. I check Instagram at least 78 thousand times a day and I've started a new blog, that's all you need to know.

This year I'm really going to try. I'm setting manageable goals and who knows, maybe I'll be able to manage my life better in the next 12 months.

1. Stop leaving your college work until the week before... I have a deadline for Tuesday that I haven't started the work for yet so I may have to start this resolution again after Tuesday.

2. Stop worrying about becoming homeless. I constantly stress (normally because I leave my college work until last minute) that I'm going to fail this year, not be able to get a job, my Mum will kick me out and stop loving me because I'm so shitty and useless and I never move my empty juice tins out of the living room, I'll have nowhere to live and no one will love me because I can't socialize without freaking the hell out, I'll have to live on the street and eventually die alone or with my pet snake I bought out of necessity because of all the other more dangerous hobos.

3. Work on social skills in case of parties, gatherings, meeting anyone new or becoming a homeless person.
If you read the Whales post you'll understand why this is important.

4. Try and worry less in general. I may need a whole new post to explain the extent of my worrying ways but it can get pretty bad and always seems to happen during the night, I just seem to wake up in the middle of a panic attack. The last time I woke up in an intense state of worry and fast pace breathing because I hadn't yet received an email I needed to finish a college project that isn't due until May.

5: Research further that condition that makes people hate the sound of others breathing heavily. I really and truly believe that I suffer from this because the sound of breathing honestly makes me feel unwell. My Mum is a really heavy breather especially when she's eating and at least twice a day I have to ask her if she's joking or trying to upset me on purpose. 50 percent of the time she is just trying to upset me.

6: Generally be better at things: I feel like I need to acquire some new and useful skills. Maybe being able to fix cars, it always looks sexy in the movies and if I knew more guys that could drive it might pay off. What are other sexy skills to have? Origami? Sexy origami...

One week in and I haven't started any of these. I've also just realised that its the 12th now so it's actually more than two weeks in. Things can only get better from here.











No comments:

Post a Comment